Tuesday, August 15, 2017

first day blues...

first day of middle school... sigh... I had the blues but her?
 she had butterflies in her tummy and was torn between excitement and nervousness... she also woke up at 4:30 am claiming she was fine and was not excited or nervous! I captured several favorites of her... 
 including this gem which I threatened to blow up to 8x10 and hang in the family room!

But my absolute favorite was this one... 
I mean seriously? This girl's style is truly her own and she always pulls it off looking so darn cute! 

Here's to being a 6th grader... 
hang one while I grab a tissue and also say... sniff, sniff ... that officially I have 2 middle schoolers in the house and the other's one first day is technically tomorrow! But more on him later ... 
for today, Dennis and I walked our baby over to middle school!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm sure someone has stolen your two little kids and replaced them with grown ups :D

    ReplyDelete